1. When someone mentions your name a tidal wave crashes against my lungs and I feel like I’m drowning all over again. I never recovered from when you left.
2. I miss you every day and night and there isn’t a part of me that doesn’t long for your touch.
3. You always told me you loved my eyes, but now I’ve been taking too many pills. My pupils take over, making my eyes look black and dead. Are they still pretty?
4. I’ve lost all feeling without you, it’s as if you paralyzed my heart and I don’t seem to care because at least you’ve touched me in some way.
5. You’ve left the taste of blood in my mouth and I don’t know who I am without you.
6. I don’t think I will ever meet a boy that can set my heart on fire as pleasantly as you did.
7. I want to tear into my veins and see if you’ve replaced my blood with your own because I swear to god you’re the only thing that’s keeping me alive.
8. I miss you and on nights like these I want you to kiss my neck to sooth the burn our last kiss left.
— 8 texts I never sent // 5-12-14 // 9:54PM (via restrictedthoughts)